Dailymotion is looking for a Product Manager to manage the ad products that are sold through its video exchange, DMX. With billions of ad impressions being served on Dailymotion every month, this is a unique opportunity to combine a fun start-up environment with the massive scale of one of the largest players in the online video industry. Join a brand new team in our New York offices and blow our minds with something completely new that will be seen by millions of people around the world. We’re looking for someone curious, independent and a solution-oriented thinker with a strong development background in highly scalable platforms.
- Leverage data-driven analysis to define an ad product strategy in the aim to optimize revenue and to improve the experience for Dailymotion partners and users
- Define advertising product priorities and define roadmaps for the Ads Squad and the Dailymotion Exchange product
- Work closely with business teams to market and appropriately monetize new products
- Support business development teams by providing technical assistance and product overview for new integrations
- Building a comprehensive set of Product Specs, and working with our engineering team to translate this into a real product
- Management of 3rd-party ad vendor and partner relationships
- Experience in managing mobile advertising platforms and vendors relationships is a plus
*Ad Tech Background :
*Be a strategic thinker who can bring insights from the market into our discussions. Some knowledge of SSPs, RTB, AdServers or Publisher Products, in particular in the mobile area (mobile web and in app) would be an asset.
*Excellent knowledge of online video advertising industry
- Experience of video ad serving platforms (Rubicon, Doubleclick, PubMatic, SpotXchange, LiveRail) and programmatic products (Open RTB, Deal ID)
- Thorough understanding of DMPs and data-driven ad products
*Experience in monetization of large online publishers
- Previous experience on cross-platform advertising solution (IPTV, mobile, tablet…)
- Understanding of market trends and publisher expectations
- Ability to implement technical advertising solutions and quickly solve issues
*A team player with excellent analytical and social skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a focus on time management and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with big data